We all know that feeling when you finally finish a show you’ve been bingeing on for a while and the dreaded thought that comes after: Now what?
Well, never fear. There are tons of good shows out there to obsess over, so here is a list of the top 10 TV shows that we are big fans of and feel are binge-worthy (if you haven’t already seen them).
1. Game of thrones (HBO)- GOT is pretty much the show of the century. If you haven’t heard about it then I don’t know what you’ve been doing with your Sunday nights. Although it’s full of violence and nudity (not for the faint of heart), the storyline captivates you, making you fall in love with several characters and hate quite a few…well, you’ll just have to watch and see for yourself. But remember this name, JON SNOW. You can catch up on all 6 seasons on the HBO GO app or xfinity on demand
2. Reign (the CW) – Queens, Kings, Scotland, France, England, love, war, family, friendship…this show has it all! Seriously, we didn’t expect it to be as good as it is but it exceeded our expectations! Definitely a must see. Look it up on Netflix.
3. Prison Break (Fox) – What would you do if your brother was convicted of a crime he didn’t commit and setenced to die? Well, Michael Scofield goes to the extreme in this show to make sure that an innocent man, his brother, doesn’t pay for someone else’s dirty work. Get caught up on this amazing show on Netflix just in time to prep for the new season coming soon in 2017.
4. Orange Is The New Black (Netflix) – Follow the lives of several women incarcerated for different crimes and how they learned to cope and survive in their new home on OITNB. Oh, and you will cry, be angry and die laughing along the way.
5. The flash (the CW) : DC Comics fans this one is for you! Pretty self-explanatory. Follow the life of Barry Allen as he adapts to his new powers and the responsibilities of being the hero of Central City. You can watch it on Netflix.
6. The Originals (The CW): If you’re a fan of vampires or the supernatural, then this show is for you. The Mikaelsons are a family of original vampires who have just returned to New Orleans, to take over the city they once called home. Unfortunately, things aren’t always that simple… (“The Orginals” is a spin-off from The CW’s “The Vampire Dairies,” so I would recommend watching that first before jumping into this, but you don’t need to watch TVD to understand it) Catch up on Netflix.
7. The 100 (The CW) : The world as you know it has ended and mankind’s only hope is 100 teenagers who have only known life in space since birth. Find out what happens when they get sent back down to earth to see if it’s now habitable, and where their survival skills take them. It is also on Netflix.
8. Power – James “Ghost” St. Patrick seems to have it all, a beautiful wife, a penthouse in Manhattan and a thriving club in the streets of New York. But is it a product of hard work, or something else? Watch on STARZ to find out!
9. Supernatural (The CW): Sam and Dean Winchester were just kids when their mother got killed by a powerful demon. Fast forward a couple of years and these two brothers have dedicated their lives to fighting off evils, all the while traveling in style in a black 1967 Chevy Impala. Binge watch it on Netflix!
10. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC)- We all thought agent Phil Coulson died by the hands of Loki on The Avengers, or did he? Earth has never been more vulnerable now that we know what type of threats we face. This is the story of the agents who face those threats when The Avengers aren’t around. Watch on Netflix or Xfinity on demand.
Thanks for reading! Hopefully you found a new show to get into over the summer. What shows would you recommend for us to binge? Comment below!